Certified Associate Program
Help Us, to Help You, to Help Them...
Certification training is required for anyone who wants to earn additional income from referring individuals and organizations to The CGF. 'Certified Associates' must be approved and successfully complete the required Certification training before receiving Any compensation.
Who should consider becoming a `Certified Associate`?
Must be mature, responsible Individuals who have a sincere desire to help others and a commitment to support the individuals and
organizations they refer to The Charitable Giving Foundation.
Certified Associates Training
- Certified Associates earn 25% on The CGF transactions from their personal referrals.
- Compensation is based on the pre-tax purchase amount, excluding shipping & handling charges.
- Certified Associates, Account Set-up fee $97. (A onetime setup fee)
(Spouses are complimentary)
- Certified Associates Annual Renewal fee is $97
. (Spouses are complimentary)
- Your initial tuition and Annual Renewal fees cover the cost of training and maintaining your Personal CA Account, marketing resources and automated referral tracking.
you have completed your CA training you will be given access to your Personal CA Dashboard.
Here you will find Marketing Tools, Instructions/Tutorials and Automated Tracking for your Internet and email marketing efforts. These items will
be covered in the CA Training and onsite Training Schedules will be announced directly to new CA`s by email. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
How to become a Certified Associate:
Please fill out the form in the link below to submit your request to be considered as a Certified Associate:
We look forward to hearing from you...
P.S. Below is a list of Organizations which have been pre-approved for posting on The CGF website. This is "low-hanging fruit" for all Certified Associates to begin working on and receive compensation for getting them to signup on the CGF website as Featured organizations. Only Featured organizations are qualified to receive Donations from The CGF.
Pending List of Organizations (8 KB)