About CGF Certified Associates
Our Certified Associates (CA's) recommend and support the Causes and Businesses they enroll into our system and receive compensation for their efforts.
Conditions of Eligibility to Become a CGF Certified Associate:
- Certification training is required for anyone who wants to earn additional income from referring Businesses and Causes that use our programs.
- Must be mature, responsible Individuals who have a sincere desire to help others and a commitment to support the Businesses and Causes they refer to The Charitable Giving Foundation.
- As an independed representative: There are no set hours. There are no minimums to retain your status. There are no educational prerequisites. Work from home or in the field.
$97(1st year) | $47 (annual renewal fee)
- Certified Associates earn 25% on referred transactions and 5% on other CAs they refer.
- Compensation is based on the pre-tax purchase amount, excluding shipping & handling fees.
- Commissions are paid net 30 days after purchase, once the proceeds exceed $25.
- Once you have completed CA training you will be provided with access to a Personal CA Dashboard. Here you will find Marketing Tools, Instructions/Tutorials and Automated Tracking for your Internet and email marketing efforts. These items will be explained in detail during a Zoom video training meeting.
- CA Training Documentation:
CGF Overview & Guide (4537 KB)
Your registration fee covers the cost of training and maintaining your Personal CA Account, marketing resources and automated referral tracking. Note: Spouses are included at no extra cost.
- Full-Page Website Listing
- Login to edit your listing anytime
- No coding required
- Branded Member Dashboard
- Affiliate Marketing link w/ tracking
- Marketing Analytics (click-thru stats)
- SEO/SERP Internet Search/Page Ranking Benefits
- No website? This may be all you need!
- Provides High PR Backlinks
(a major metric for ranking webpages)